Goodbye to the South Carolina Democratic Party

 


Saying goodbye to the SCDP was bittersweet. I will take what I have learned from the people I have met and the experiences that I have back with me to Florida and apply it to all of my studies. I am so grateful for the party for doing such an amazing job of hosting us and really providing me an education on politics outside of the Florida bubble. The programming and guest speakers were specifically curated to give us an overarching view of how the state party works, I have loved every second of working for the party and it helped me a lot to think differently about state politics now. I feel very privileged to walk away from this trip with the experience and contacts that I have now and I know that they will help me down the line for my career in politics. 

Comments