Introduction

Welcome to my blog! This semester I have the amazing opportunity to participate in the Road to the White House Spring 2024 Presidential Campaign Internship. 

I will be traveling to Columbia, South Carolina with my class later this month; myself and my classmates will have the opportunity to experience history as SC is, for the first time, the first primary in the nation. The sequential nomination process significantly determines who is nominated as president and being on the ground while this is happening will be an extremely unique experience. I will be working with the South Carolina Democratic Party. 

On top of the internship, my instructor, Judithanne Scourfield McLauchlan, will be facilitating field trips attending campaign events and listening to candidates on the process to the Presidential nomination to get a well-rounded view of what is happening on all sides of the nomination process. 

Here I will be documenting my experiences on the Road to the White House. 

Comments